Whatever your enquiry, Navigators are here to help.
Our team of highly experienced and caring Navigators will be on hand to listen to any issues you may be experiencing and will work with you to find practical and realistic solutions which focus on what matters to you.
This could include:
- Help with filling in a form
- Feeling lonely, isolated or struggling with your mental health
- Looking for more opportunities for social interaction
- Needing financial support and advice (for example debt, accessing health related benefits or emergency grants)
- Help to understand your care needs and access appropriate care and support
- Your care needs have changed and you need help and advice to get the support you need
- Advice around employment or education
You can contact us on: Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone: 0117 947 9919, alternatively you can complete the online referral form below.
We can work with you over the phone, video calls or via email.
Please note, if you are calling about someone you care for or work with we would be happy to give advice but can not discuss individuals without their consent.h