WECIL Navigators Service
We are launching a new Navigator Service to support disabled people during the Covid- 19 pandemic.
After successfully securing funding from the National Lottery Community Fund to support disabled people during the C19 pandemic.
Our team of highly experienced and caring Navigators will be on hand to listen to any issues you may be experiencing as a result of the pandemic and work with you to find practical and realistic solutions which focus on what matters to you.
This could include:
- Feeling lonely or isolated
- Looking for more opportunities for social interaction
- Needing financial support and advice (for example debt, accessing benefits or emergency grants)
- Struggling to access medications or food due to shielding
- Needing advice on the latest government guidance
- Help to understand your care needs and access appropriate care and support
- Your care needs have changed due to the pandemic and you need help and advice to get the support you need
- Advice around employment or education (this could include support to find employment or education opportunities or help with any challenges you are experiencing in work due to the pandemic)
You can contact us on: Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone: 0117 947 9919, alternatively you can complete the online referral form below.
We can work with you over the phone, video calls or via email.
Please note, if you are calling about someone you care for or work with we would be happy to give advice but can not discuss individuals without their consent.